We are excited to announce that due to an expansion in business we are looking to hire additions for our Hospitality Staff! See the below Position Description for more details. Please e-mail resumes and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins regarding the position, please.
TITLE: HOSPITALITY STAFF – LEVEL I
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager/Managing Director
This part-time position is designed to work closely with the leadership team of WinMock in performing numerous tasks required to prepare for, execute, and complete a successful event. We will host both professional and social guests – our hospitality staff is expected to serve those guests with prompt, professional service with proactive hospitality and efficiency. Excellent service and communications skills are required for this position on a daily basis. This positions is primarily scheduled for night and weekend event work.
- Under direction of the Managing Director or Operations Manager, provide set-up and strike of event chairs, tables, equipment, and other supplies and equipment as instructed.
- Interact with guests as required to provide directional assistance and other hospitality assistance in a warm, friendly, knowledgeable manner
- Provide occasional light maintenance and clean-up assistance to keep WinMock in the best possible condition for our guests. Look for opportunities to improve our facility on a daily basis in regards to its condition, state of repair, and presentation to our guests
- Provide assistance with trash removal from events as required
- Assist with other projects as requested by leadership team of WinMock
- Positive attitude required and ability to work well on a team
- Comfortable working under deadlines and time constraints
- Comfortable in assisting, greeting, and serving guests in concierge-type role (i.e. coat check duties)
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs. and move tables, chairs, staging, and other equipment
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a variety of seasons
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age (due to presence of alcohol at some events)
Please send all resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls or walk-ins, please!
Be the first to comment